1. You are valuable. No matter how others have treated you, you are incredibly valuable because you were made in God’s image – to reflect Him to the world around you!
2. You are talented. God has given you gifts – things you are good at – that He wants you to use for Him! (And don’t say that you aren’t good at anything. God has gifted each of us in different ways, but we each have something we enjoy and do well!)
3. You have a purpose. God has good plans for your life that He WILL bring to pass if you’ll trust in Him. (Those plans are why He has given you the talents that you have!)
4. You have God on your side! He is FOR you, not AGAINST you! He wants you to have the best life possible, and will turn things around on your behalf if you’ll let Him.
5. You have a choice. You get to choose what kind of life you want. No matter what your past or present circumstances may be, they don’t have to dictate your future. Choose to follow God’s leading, and live out the amazing plans He has for you!
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- Ty Montgomery on Football and Faith - November 17, 2017
- An Often Overlooked Strategy for Success - October 26, 2017
- How to Find Scriptures That Apply to Your Situation - October 17, 2017