1. Cool and Casual - Want a look that’s easy to put together? Go for a plaid button-up top, jeans, a beanie, and combat boots!
2. Cute and Comfy - Looking for an outfit that’s super comfortable to wear, whatever you’re doing throughout the day? Opt for your favorite t-shirt, a comfy cardigan, and a pair of Converse!
3. Keeping Warm – Want a put-together look that’s perfect for as the weather gets chillier? Choose a sweater with a cute pattern or design, a classy pair of boots, and matching scarf for extra warmth!
4. Stylish, Yet Simple - For a stylish, yet simple outfit that’s easy to accessorize, start with a pair of skinny jeans and a plain, solid colored, long-sleeved top. Jazz up your outfit with your favorite scarf and earrings, and pull on a pair of suede boots!
5. Cargo Contrast - As it gets cooler outside, and layering becomes a must, a cargo vest makes an awesome staple piece to incorporate into your outfits! If you’re not partial to a military shade of green, cargo vests come in other colors as well, such as gray and tan. To add contrast to your outfit, try pairing your cargo vest with a lace top!
Which of these looks do you love?
Check out Generation Arise on Polyvore at http://generationarise.polyvore.com/ !
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- How to Find Scriptures That Apply to Your Situation - October 17, 2017
- How to See What God Sees - October 17, 2017
- It’s a Myth! – I’m Not Talented Enough to Accomplish What God Has for Me - October 9, 2017