Looking for something fun to do with your family this Thanksgiving? Check these ideas!
- Watch a Thanksgiving parade together on tv.
- Watch the first Christmas movie of the year.
- Challenge your family to a game of Thanksgiving trivia! Click here for some trivia questions to get you started!
- Listen to Christmas music as you start decorating the house for Christmas.
- During the first Thanksgiving celebration, the Pilgrims and Indians challenged each other to various games and competitions. Follow this tradition by playing some board games with your family this Thanksgiving!
- After Thanksgiving dinner, go around the table, and each share one of your favorite holiday memories!
- Check out a book from the library, or look up some info online, and read about the first Thanksgiving with the Pilgrims and Indians.
Which of these things will you do with your family this Thanksgiving?
I love reading, writing, photography, and music. I started Generation Arise as a way to encourage young people to arise and shine forth the light of God!
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- For the Girls – The Greatest Love Story - August 21, 2017
- Want a Healthy, Happy, Awesome Life? Follow This Strategy! - August 21, 2017
- Having a Bad Day? Do This!!! - August 21, 2017