1. Don’t spend more than you make. The fastest way to get yourself into financial trouble is to spend more than you make. Stay within your means, and you’ll be well in your way to financial success!
2. Get what you need when you need it. Instead of always getting the latest and greatest, get what you need when you need it. You’ll save a lot of money in the long run by not purchasing expensive things that won’t really benefit you.
3. Work to earn money instead of waiting for a handout. A sense of entitlement isn’t going to get you very far in life. Even if you aren’t making as much as you’d like, it’s better than making nothing at all!
4. Use cash. It’s easy to overspend when you’re just swiping a card. With cash, you can physically see how much money you have, and will need to stop making purchases when it runs out.
5. Don’t spend everything you have. Make sure you sent aside part of what you make to save and/or invest!
Latest posts by Emily (see all)
- How to Find Scriptures That Apply to Your Situation - October 17, 2017
- How to See What God Sees - October 17, 2017
- It’s a Myth! – I’m Not Talented Enough to Accomplish What God Has for Me - October 9, 2017